Popular Malaysia Vietnam Sri Lanka Wax Kraft Paper Mango Fruit Protection Bags
|FOB Price:||US $0.008 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100,000 Pieces||US $0.008/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 22x30cm, 20x30cm
- Paper Type: Kraft Paper
- Funcation: Protect Fruit From Birds, Insects, Sunburn etc
- Sealing: Button Closure, Self Adhesive Seal
- OEM: Accept
- Type: Fruit Growing Paper Bag
- Specification: can be custom made
- HS Code: 48194
- Feature: Disposable, Moisture Proof
- Surface Handling: Uncoated, Aqueous Coating
- Usage: Fruit Cultivation When Grow
- Exhibition: Fruitlogistica in Berlin Germany, Pma Show in USA
- Layer: Double, Single Layer
- Trademark: Demeter
- Origin: China
Usage: Fruit paper bag (Fruit growing bag, fruit protection paper bag) for different fruits, vegetables and flowers such as Citrus bag, Pomelo bag, Pomegranate bag, Mango bag, Grafting pear bag, Pear bag, Persimmon bag, Grapefruit bag, Wax apple bag, Pitaya bag, Avocado bag, (Shakya) Sugar apple bag, Grape bag, Peach bag, Pineapple bag, Carambola bag, Starfruit bag, Banana bag, Loquat bag, Tomato bag, Guava bag, Apple Bag, Loofah bag, Bitter Bag, Orchid bag, guava bag etc.
Material: paper bag, iron wire , specialty paper, kraft paper.
Style: Stereoscopic type, Envelope type, Side window, Bottom window, etc.
Layer: single, double or more.
Size: For different sizes or customized.
Color: Multi colors available: such as white, black, brown, silver, etc.
c. Air and sunlight permeable
---Grape Growing Bag 280×370mm 280×360mm 240×350mm 220×330mm
---Pomegranate Grow Bag 200×220mm
---Paper Bag Protective For Apple 150×185mm 150×188mm
---Protective Bags For Mango Cultivation 200×300mm
---Citrus Bags For Cultivation 145×188mm 142×185mm
---Pear Bag 150×198mm 160×198mm 170×210mm 178×220mm
---Loquat Bag 150×185mm 105×165mm
------Peach Protection Bag 150×185mm 160×198mm
1. To cut down the costs of cultivation and get the fruits without any insecticide.
2. To decrease the damages cause by rain, strong wind and falling of fruit.
3. To protect fruit from birds, animals, fruit flies, insects, sunburn, etc.
4. To prevent fruit and plant diseases or pests.
5. To improve the colors of fruits.
6. To regulate fruits mature periods.
7. To increase sugar preserved in fruits.
8. To increase the income of farmers and improve the economic conditions of village.
9. To prevent environment, pesticides pollution and insecticides pollution.
Type: paper bag for fruits and vegetables, fruit protective bag, fruit protection bag mango, pomelo protection bag, pear fruit paper bag, persimmon paper bag, grape Protection Bag , waxed paper bags white, paper growing bag for fruit, avocado growing bag, fruit protection bag, waxed paper bags white, wax paper bag for food
Packaging & Shipping
1. As requests or take standard export package.
2. Standard export packaging : Carton size:53x37x30cm G.W.=21.5 KGS
3. 2,000-3,000 pcs/carton, or according to customer's requirement.
4. 100 pcs/bundle, 30 bundles/ctn or customized.
1. 20'FT container : about 450 cartons
2. 40'FT container: about 950 cartons
3. 40'HQ container: about 1,100 cartons
1. 25-30 days after samples approved.
2. Within 14-21 days upon receipt of deposit.
FOB Qingdao China
Now our products are selling all over the world, such as Netherland, Poland, Germany, Greece, Cezch,Portugal, France, Italy etc in Europe, Lebanon, South Korean, India , Canada, USA, Mexico, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand , Chile and etc. this is show to that our product is to the taste of market of all over the world
As a manufacturer of packaging material for fresh fruit & vegetables, we have been specializing in producing and exporting packaging products for fruits, vegetables and other agricultural products for more than 10 years.
Our main products:
PP fruit tray, fresh/frozen food tray with absorbent pad, EPE foam net , grape bag, foam mat, extruded net, seedling tray ,plant clip and other supplementary package.
BERLIN LOGISTICA GERMANY 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
PMA IN AMERICA 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
Exhibition in Israel 2013
SIAL in France 2015
Anuga in Germany 2015
Exhibition in Brazil 2013